Friends of the Festival is now closed!
Thanks to our Friends of the Festival – all 100 of you who signed up to support the first ever Feminist Writers Festival. Your support ensures an amazing and diverse program – we couldn’t do it without your support.
For only $35, you’ll score exclusive invites, mates rates for our full day of events on Friday 26 August, prize opportunities and more. Plus, helping make the inaugural Feminist Writers Festival the best festival it can be. Your donation will go directly towards adding more artists to the program and bringing writers from interstate. With your support we can bring together as many feminist readers and writers as possible.
Sound good? We think so. Every Friend of the Festival receives:
- 10% off tickets to our full day of events at the Queen Victoria Women’s Centre on Friday 26 August
- early access to our program and tickets
- an exclusive invite to the FWF artist party
- 20% off a subscription to Griffith Review, plus a free copy of the Women & Power issue
PLUS you’ll also have the chance to win the following prizes from our sponsors:
- 1x feminist book pack featuring My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem, The Wife Drought by Annabel Crabb, The Natural Way of Things by Charlotte Wood, Foreign Soil by Maxine Beneba Clarke, and Speaking Out: A 21st Century Handbook for Women and Girls by Tara Moss. With thanks to Dymocks
- 1x feminist book pack featuring Come as You Are by Emily Nagoski, Hope Farm by Peggy Frew, The Secret History of Wonder Woman by Jill Lepore, (new release) A Long Time Coming by Melanie Joosten, and (not-even-released-yet) So Sad Today by Melissa Broder. With thanks to Scribe Publications
- 1x one-year Writers Victoria membership
- 1x the complete Series 1 set of poetry collections from Cordite Poetry Review
- 3x copies of An Isolated Incident by Emily Maguire, thanks to Pan Macmillan
- 3x copies of The Floating Garden by Emma Ashmere, thanks to Spinifex Press
- 3x copies of Hot Little Hands by Abigail Ulman, thanks to Abigail Ulman!
- 3x copies of Skin Deep: Settler Impressions of Aboriginal Women by Liz Conor, thanks to UWA Publishing
- 3x vintage yearbooks from Lip Magazine
- 30x Stella Prize tote bags and copies of HerCanberra magazine for the first 30 FoF to sign up